Mantas Recreational Swim Teams
- Three sessions will be available; spring, summer and fall. See below for more details.
- For children ages 5 to 18 who have not entered college. This program is held at Meadows Park Pool.
- For swimmers new to Mantas, a swim test is required. Ages 5-7 must swim 25 yds freestyle in the shallow end and 25 yds choice in the deep end continuously; ages 8 and up must swim 50 yds freestyle and 50 yds choice continuously.
- For returning Mantas, a swim test is not required.
- All registrations must be completed in person.
- Tryouts and registration will be held at The Swim Center or Meadows Park Pool during regular operating hours. No appointment is necessary.
- Wailtlists will be started when age groups reach their maximum enrollment.
Mid January 2020 - Mid April 2020
Practices are held on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Practice times may change depending on enrollment. Details on practice times and cost to follow.
May 2020 - August 2020
Practices are held Monday- Fridays. Details on practice times and cost to follow.
Late August 2019 - Early December 2019
Registration begins in July, and a waitlist will be taken once the team reaches capacity.
Days: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
5:00pm - 5:30 pm for 5- 6 year olds
5:00pm - 6:00 pm for 7- 8 year olds
6:00pm- 7:00pm for 11 -18 year olds
10:00am-10:45am for 5-10 year olds
10:45am- 12:00pm for 11-18 year olds
Cost for registration:
- $170 for residents
- $206.25 for non-residents
Please note that Spring Mantas, Summer Mantas, and Fall Mantas are three separate programs. Rules for the three programs differ and each requires a separate registration and fee payment.
Call either aquatics facility for more information.
Swim Center: (561)544-8540 x1