Aquatics Facilities are open for LAP SWIMMING ONLY, with the addition of SPLASH PAD USE, AND PLAYGROUND USE.
Meadows Park Pool will be closed Monday February 1, 2021 for resurfacing until further notice. This project is expected to last 8-12 weeks. Swimmers are encouraged to make reservations at The Swim Center during this time. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve our facilities!
Hours 7:30am-5:00pm daily
- · Credit cards only, no cash will be accepted.
- · Face coverings must be worn inside buildings at all times.
- · Pool use shall be limited to two persons per lane (6), at 45-minute increments - once per day. Patrons must call ahead to schedule swim- swims cannot be scheduled more than 1 day in advance.
- · Patrons must bring their own swimming equipment such as goggles, towels, kickboards, fins, and noodles.
- · Locker rooms will be closed.
- o Swim Center - Family restrooms will be available for use.
- o Meadows Park Pool - patrons may only use toilets and changing area.
- · Use of showers, lockers, vending machines, and ice machines are prohibited.
The Swim Center
The Swim Center offers the following features to all members and visitors:
- A 25-yard long, 6-lane wide pool
- The pool is heated during the winter months and cooled during the summer months to maintain a temperature between 80 and 83 degrees Fahrenheit.
- A spa to relax in
- A heated kiddie pool
- An aquatic chair lift meeting ADA regulations is accessible to all patrons requiring assistance.
The highly qualified staff is certified through the American Red Cross in Lifeguarding/First Aid, CPR/AED for the professional rescuer, Water Safety Instruction (WSI), and Administering Emergency Oxygen (O2). A Special Needs Water Certification is also held by swim lesson instructors.