Our locker rooms at the Swim Center are getting a refresh! Please excuse our closures while we work.
Men’s Locker room will be closed: September 18 – September 22.
The women’s locker room and Family Restrooms will be open at this time.
Women’s Locker Room will be closed: September 25- September 29.
The men’s locker room and Family Restrooms will be open at this time.
Both Family Restrooms will be closed: October 2 – October 3.
The women’s and men’s locker rooms will be open at this time.
These closures will affect the Aquatics facility only.
The Swim Center
The Swim Center offers the following features to all members and visitors:
- A 25-yard long, 6-lane wide pool
- The pool is heated during the winter months and cooled during the summer months to maintain a temperature between 80 and 83 degrees Fahrenheit.
- A spa to relax in
- A heated kiddie pool
- A Splash Pad and Playground for children to play
- An aquatic chair lift meeting ADA regulations is accessible to all patrons requiring assistance.
- Payments for passes or daily use must be complete prior to entering the pool
- Patrons can purchase water bottles and swimming equipment such as goggles, towels, earplugs, swim caps, and swim diapers.
- Locker rooms and showers are available for use.
- Pool equipment such as kickboards, noodles, and life vests are available for use.
- Patrons may use pool deck furniture during hours of operation.
The highly qualified staff is certified through the American Red Cross in Lifeguarding/First Aid, CPR/AED for the professional rescuer, Water Safety Instruction (WSI), and Administering Emergency Oxygen (O2). A Special Needs Water Certification is also held by swim lesson instructors.