Swim Center will be closed on 12/25/2021
- · Payments for daily use or passes must be done prior to entering the pool.
- · Patrons can purchase water bottles and swimming equipment such as goggles, towels, earplugs, swim caps and swim diapers.
- · Locker rooms and showers are available for use.
- · Pool equipment such as kickboards, noodles, and life vests are available for use.
- · Patrons may use pool deck furniture during hours of operation.
The Swim Center
The Swim Center offers the following features to all members and visitors:
- A 25-yard long, 6-lane wide pool
- The pool is heated during the winter months and cooled during the summer months to maintain a temperature between 80 and 83 degrees Fahrenheit.
- A spa to relax in
- A heated kiddie pool
- A Splash Pad and Playground for children to play
- An aquatic chair lift meeting ADA regulations is accessible to all patrons requiring assistance.
The highly qualified staff is certified through the American Red Cross in Lifeguarding/First Aid, CPR/AED for the professional rescuer, Water Safety Instruction (WSI), and Administering Emergency Oxygen (O2). A Special Needs Water Certification is also held by swim lesson instructors.